15. Securing goods of the debtor in a public place and removal: vehicles
(1) Where the enforcement agent is proceeding under paragraph 11(1)(b) of Schedule 1 and the goods to be secured are a vehicle, those goods must be secured in accordance with this rule.
(2) The vehicle must be secured by an immobilisation device, unless the debtor voluntarily surrenders the keys to the vehicle to the enforcement agent.
(3) The immobilisation device must be provided by the enforcement agent.
(4) At the time of immobilising the goods, the enforcement agent must provide a written warning to the debtor in accordance with rule 13(3).
(5) A vehicle must remain immobilised where it is positioned for a period of not less than 2 hours from the time of immobilisation unless the sum outstanding is paid or an agreement to release the vehicle, on part payment of the sum outstanding, is made between the enforcement agent and the debtor.
(6) On expiry of the period of time referred to under paragraph (5), the enforcement agent may remove the vehicle to storage.
(7) Where a vehicle is removed to storage, the enforcement agent must comply with the requirements of rule 31 (care of controlled goods).