13. Reservation of a Company Name
(1) Applications to reserve a company name (a "Name Reservation") under section 47 of the Companies Regulations must be made in the form specified by the Registrar form time to time on its website.
(2) If the Name Reservation is approved by the Registrar, the Registrar shall provide the applicant (the "Name Reservation Applicant") with written notice to that effect and the company name specified in the Name Reservation shall be reserved for the Name Reservation Applicant for a period of 30 days from the date of such written notice.
(3) The Registrar may reject a Name Reservation in its sole discretion. If a Name Reservation is rejected by the Registrar, the Registrar shall provide notice to the applicant of the rejection.
(4) The Registrar is not required to provide reasons for its rejection of a Name Reservation.