129. The Registrar may correct Register
(1) The Registrar may correct the Register if it determines that —
(a) the Register is incorrect; and
(b) the correction will not prejudice the rights of a registered owner or any other person.
(2) The Register as corrected by the Registrar has the same effect as if the error had not been made.
(3) For the purposes of subsection (1)(b), the rights of a registered owner are not prejudiced if the registered owner acquired or has dealt with a registered interest with actual or constructive knowledge that the Register was incorrect.
(4) Before taking action under this section, the Registrar may give notice of the proposed action to any person to whom the Registrar determines prior notice should be given. However, no action lies against the Registrar for failure to give notice.