12. General Jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal
(1) The Court of Appeal shall be a superior court of record and the court of final instance in the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(2) Subject to the provisions of these Regulations, there shall be exercisable by the Court of Appeal all such jurisdiction as is conferred on it by —
(a) these Regulations or any other ADGM enactment;
(b) paragraphs (10) and (11) of Article 13 of the ADGM Founding Law; or
(c) any Applicable Abu Dhabi Law.
(3) For all purposes of or incidental to —
(a) the hearing and determination of any appeal or reference to the Court of Appeal; and
(b) the amendment, execution and enforcement of any judgment, decision or order made on such an appeal,
the Court of Appeal shall have all the powers of the Court from which the appeal or reference was brought; and an order of the Court of Appeal may be enforced in the same manner as an order of the Court from which the appeal or reference was brought.
(4) Any provision in these Regulations or any other ADGM enactment which authorises or requires the taking of any steps for the execution or enforcement of a judgment of the Court of First Instance applies in relation to a judgment of the Court of Appeal as it applies in relation to a judgment of the Court of First Instance.