12. Filing of administration application
(1) The administration application (and all supporting documents) shall be filed with the Court, with a sufficient number of copies for service and use as provided by Section 13 (Service of administration application) and in accordance with Part 7 (Applications to the Court) of Schedule 1 (Meetings, Time Limits, Notices and Documents).
(2) Each of the copies filed shall have applied to it the seal of the Court and be issued to the applicant and on each copy there shall be endorsed the date and time of filing.
(3) The Court shall fix a venue for the hearing of the administration application and this also shall be endorsed on each copy of the administration application issued under subsection (2).
(4) After the administration application is filed, it is the duty of the applicant to notify the Court in writing of the existence of any Insolvency Proceedings.