12. Entry without warrant
(1) An enforcement agent may enter relevant premises to search for and take control of goods.
(2) Where there are different relevant premises this paragraph authorises entry to each of them.
(3) This paragraph authorises repeated entry to the same premises, subject to any restriction in rules.
(4) If the enforcement agent is acting under section 127(1) (CRAR), the only relevant premises are the demised premises.
(5) Otherwise premises are relevant if the enforcement agent reasonably believes that they are the place, or one of the places, where the debtor —
(a) usually lives; or
(b) carries on a trade or business.