111. Enrolment and engrossment of instruments
(1) The Chief Justice may make rules for authorising and regulating the enrolment or filing of instruments in the Courts, and for prescribing the form in which certificates of enrolment or filing are to be issued.
(2) Rules made under subsection (1) shall not affect the operation of any enactment requiring or authorising the enrolment of any instrument in the Courts or prescribing the manner in which any instrument is to be enrolled there.
(3) Any instrument which is required or authorised by or under any rules to be enrolled or engrossed in the Courts shall be deemed to have been duly enrolled or engrossed if it is written on material authorised or required by rules made under subsection (1) and has been filed or otherwise preserved in accordance with rules made under that subsection.
(4) The Chief Justice may make rules prescribing the fees to be paid on the enrolment or filing of any instrument in the Courts, including any additional fees payable on the enrolment or filing of any instrument out of time.