11. Contents of notices advertised in such manner as the Office-holder thinks fit
(1) This Part 4 sets out the requirements for notices under these Regulations which may be advertised otherwise than by way of being published in the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(2) Such notices must, in addition to any content specifically required by these Regulations or any other provision of these Regulations, contain the standard contents set out in this Part.
(3) Where such notices are placed by the Office-holder they must also —
(a) identify the Office-holder; and
(b) specify the Office-holder's contact details.
(4) Information which this Part 4 requires to be included in a notice may be omitted if it is not reasonably practicable to obtain it.