1044. Delegation of the Registrar's functions
(1) The Registrar may make an order under this section (a "delegation order") for the purpose of enabling functions of the Registrar under this Part to be exercised by another public authority in the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(2) A delegation order has the effect of transferring to the body designated by it all functions of the Registrar under this Part—
(a) subject to such exceptions and reservations as may be specified in the order, and
(b) except his functions in relation to the body itself.
(3) A delegation order may confer on the body designated by it such other functions supplementary or incidental to those transferred as appear to the Registrar to be appropriate.
(4) A delegation order may be amended or, if it appears to the Registrar that it is no longer in the public interest that the order should remain in force, revoked by a further order under this section.
(5) Where functions are transferred or resumed, the Registrar may by order confer or, as the case may be, take away such other functions supplementary or incidental to those transferred or resumed as appear to him to be appropriate.