102. Who may lodge a caveat?

(1) A caveat may be lodged in relation to real property by any of the following persons or their agents —
(a) the registered freehold owner of the real property or another person claiming an interest in the real property; or
(b) a person who has the benefit of an injunction restraining a registered owner from dealing with the real property.
(2) A caveat may also be lodged by the Registrar under section 130.
(3) A caveat may take the form of a "memorandum of agreement", in which event the requirements of clause (1)(b) of section 123 shall apply.