1. Citation, Commencement And Interpretation
(1) These Rules may be cited as the “Companies Regulations (Fees) Rules 2020”.
(2) These Rules shall come into force on the date of their publication.
(3) Defined terms used in these Rules and their meanings are contained in Schedule 1.
(4) Unless the context otherwise requires-
(a) references to sections are to sections of the Companies Regulations,
(b) a reference to a ‟Rule” or ‟Rules” is a reference to these rules and a reference to a numbered rule, Part or Schedule is to the rule, Part or Schedule, and
(c) words in the singular include the plural and vice versa and a reference to a gender includes a reference to all genders.
(5) Material or information referred to in these Rules as being specified, prescribed or described as accessible or available on or through the website is included in and forms part of these Rules.