1. Amendments to the Limited Liability Partnership Rules 2020
The Limited Liability Partnership Rules 2020 (the "Rules") shall be amended as follows.
CHAPTER 17: THE REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES
55. Certificates of incorporation
Sections 939 and 940 apply to LLPs, modified so that they read as follows—"939. Public notice of issue of certificate of incorporation
(1) The Registrar must cause to be published−
(a) on its website, or
(b) in accordance with section 988 (alternative means of giving public notice),
940. Form and
Rright to certificate of incorporation
Any person may require the Registrar to provide it with a copy of any certificate of incorporation of a LLP, signed by the Registrar or authenticated by the Registrar's seal. Any certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar shall be in electronic form only, unless a request is made pursuant to Section 940(2).
(2) Any person may request that the Registrar provide it with a paper copy of any certificate of incorporation of an LLP, signed by the Registrar or authenticated by the Registrar's seal.
(3) The Board may make rules requiring the payment of certain fees to the Registrar for the provision of the paper copy as described in subsection 940(2)."