84. Application And Accompanying Documents
Past version: effective from 29/04/2020 - 28/04/2020
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) An application for re-registration as a private limited company must contain a statement of the company’s proposed name on re-registration.
(2) The application must be accompanied by–
(a) a copy of the resolution that the company should re-register as a private limited company (unless a copy has already been forwarded to the Registrar under Chapter 3 of Part 3), and
(b) a copy of the company’s articles as proposed to be amended.
(3) The statement of compliance required to be delivered together with the application is a statement that the requirements of this Part as to re-registration as a private limited company have been complied with.
(4) The Registrar may accept the statement of compliance as sufficient evidence that the company is entitled to be re-registered as a private limited company.