863. Supplementary Provisions Where Company’s Constitution Altered
Past version: effective from 29/04/2020 - 28/04/2020
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) This section applies where an order under this Part alters a company’s constitution.
(2) If the order amends–
(a) a company’s articles, or
(b) any resolution or agreement to which Chapter 3 of Part 3 applies (resolution or agreement affecting a company’s constitution),
the copy of the order delivered to the Registrar by the company under section 862 must be accompanied by a copy of the company’s articles, or the resolution or agreement in question, as amended.
(3) Every copy of a company’s articles issued by the company after the order is made must be accompanied by a copy of the order, unless the effect of the order has been incorporated into the articles by amendment.
(4) If a company makes default in complying with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by–
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(5) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (4) shall be liable to a level 2 fine.