10. Form of administration application
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) If made by the Company or by the Directors, the administration application shall state the name of the Company and its address for service, which (in the absence of special reasons to the contrary) is that of the Company's registered office.
(2) If the administration application is made by the Directors, it shall state that it is so made under Section 8(1)(b) (Administration application); but from and after making it, it is to be treated for all purposes as the administration application of the Company.
(3) If made by a single creditor, the administration application shall state his name and address for service.
(4) If the administration application is made by two or more creditors, it shall state that it is so made (naming them); but from and after making it, it is to be treated for all purposes as the administration application of only one of them, named in the administration application as applying on behalf of himself and other creditors. An address for service for that one shall be specified.
(5) There shall be attached to the administration application a written statement which shall be in the prescribed form by each of the persons proposed to be administrator of a Company stating —
(a) that he consents to accept appointment;
(b) details of any prior professional relationship(s) that he has had with the Company to which he is to be appointed as administrator; and
(c) his opinion that it is reasonably likely that the purpose of administration will be achieved.