1. Commencement, citation and interpretation
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) These Rules may be cited as the Companies Regulations (Applications for Striking-off, Register Annotations and Rectifications) Rules 2015.
(2) These Rules shall come into force on the date of their publication.
(3) In these Rules, the "Companies Regulations" means the Companies Regulations 2015.
(4) Defined terms used in these Rules and their meanings are contained in Schedule 1.
(5) Unless the context otherwise requires —
(a) references to sections are to sections of the Companies Regulations;
(b) a reference to a "Rule" or "Rules" is a reference to these rules and a reference to a numbered rule, Part or Schedule is to the rule, Part or Schedule;
(c) words in the singular include the plural and vice versa and a reference to a gender includes a reference to all genders.
(6) Material or information referred to in these Rules as being specified, prescribed or described as accessible or available on or through the website is included in and forms part of these Rules.