886. Effect of administrative restoration
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) The general effect of administrative restoration to the register is that the company is deemed to have continued in existence as if it had not been dissolved or struck off the register.
(2) The company is not liable to a penalty under section 426 for a financial year in relation to which the period for filing accounts and reports ended—
(a) after the date of dissolution or striking off, and
(b) before the restoration of the company to the register.
(3) The Court may give such directions and make such provision as seems just for placing the company and all other persons in the same position (as nearly as may be) as if the company had not been dissolved or struck off the register.
(4) An application to the Court for such directions or provision may be made any time within three years after the date of restoration of the company to the register.