862. Copy of order affecting company's constitution to be delivered to Registrar
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) Where an order of the Court under this Part—
(a) alters the company's constitution, or
(b) gives leave for the company to make any, or any specified, alterations to its constitution,
the company must deliver a copy of the order to the Registrar.
(2) It must do so within 14 days from the making of the order or such longer period as the Court may allow.
(3) If a company makes default in complying with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 2 fine.