743. Rights to inspect and require copy of entries
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) The register required to be kept under section 740 (register of interests disclosed), and any associated index, must be open to inspection by any person without charge.
(2) Any person is entitled, on request and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed, to be provided with a copy of any entry in the register.
(3) A person seeking to exercise either of the rights conferred by this section must make a request to the company to that effect.
(4) The request must contain the following information—
(a) in the case of an individual, his name and address,
(b) in the case of an organisation, the name and address of an individual responsible for making the request on behalf of the organization,
(c) the purpose for which the information is to be used, and
(d) whether the information will be disclosed to any other person, and if so—
(i) where that person is an individual, his name and address,
(ii) where that person is an organisation, the name and address of an individual responsible for receiving the information on its behalf, and
(iii) the purpose for which the information is to be used by that person.