682. Register of debenture holders
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) Any register of debenture holders of a company that is kept by the company must be kept available for inspection—
(a) at the company's registered office, or
(b) at a place specified in rules made by the Board under section 996 (rules about where certain company records to be kept available for inspection).
(2) A company must give notice to the Registrar of the place where any such register is kept available for inspection and of any change in that place.
(3) No such notice is required if the register has, at all times since it came into existence, been kept available for inspection at the company's registered office.
(4) If a company makes default for 14 days in complying with subsection (2), a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(5) A person who commits a contravention of this section is liable to a level 3 fine.
(6) References in this section to a register of debenture holders include a duplicate—
(a) of a register of debenture holders that is kept outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market, or
(b) of any part of such a register.