605. Issue of certificate of incorporation on re-registration
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) If on an application under section 604 the Registrar is satisfied that the company is entitled to be re-registered as a private company, the company shall be reregistered accordingly.
(2) The Registrar must issue a certificate of incorporation altered to meet the circumstances of the case.
(3) The certificate must state that it is issued on re-registration and the date on which it is issued.
(4) On the issue of the certificate—
(a) the company by virtue of the issue of the certificate becomes a private company, and
(b) the changes in the company's name and articles take effect.
(5) The certificate is conclusive evidence that the requirements of these Regulations as to re-registration have been complied with.