272. Minutes of directors' meetings
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) Every company must cause minutes of all proceedings at meetings of its directors to be recorded.
(2) The records must be kept for at least ten years from the date of the meeting.
(3) If a company fails to comply with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 3 fine.