154. Particulars of directors to be registered: individuals
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) A company's register of directors must contain the following particulars in the case of an individual—
(a) name and any former name,
(b) a service address, which must be a PO Box address for directors resident in the United Arab Emirates,
(c) the country or state in which he is usually resident,
(e) business occupation (if any),
(f) date of birth.
(2) For the purposes of this section "name" means a person's forename and surname.
(3) For the purposes of this section a "former name" means a name by which the individual was formerly known for business purposes. Where a person is or was formerly known by more than one such name, each of them must be stated.
(4) It is not necessary for the register to contain particulars of a former name in the following cases—
(a) in the case of any person, where the former name—
(i) was changed or disused before the person attained the age of 18 years, or
(ii) has been changed or disused for 20 years or more.
(5) A person's service address may be stated as the company's registered office.