27. Copies of resolutions or agreements to be forwarded to Registrar
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) A copy of every resolution or agreement to which this Chapter applies, or (in the case of a resolution or agreement that is not in writing) a written memorandum setting out its terms, must be forwarded to the Registrar within 14 days after it is passed or made.
(2) If a company fails to comply with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of it who is in default.
(3) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (2) shall be liable to a level 1 fine.
(4) For the purposes of this section, a liquidator of the company is treated as an officer of it.