24. Registrar to be sent copy of amended articles
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) Where a company amends its articles it must send to the Registrar a copy of the articles as amended not later than 14 days after the amendment takes effect.
(2) This section does not require a company to set out in its articles any provisions of model articles that—
(a) are applied by the articles, or
(b) apply by virtue of section 18 (default application of model articles).
(3) If a company fails to comply with this section a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) is liable for a level 2 fine.