464. Fixing of auditor's remuneration
Past version: effective from 21/10/2015 - 20/10/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) The remuneration of an auditor appointed by the members of an LLP must be fixed by the members or in such manner as the members may determine.
(2) The remuneration of an auditor appointed by the Registrar must be fixed by the Registrar.
(3) For the purposes of this section "remuneration" includes sums paid in respect of expenses.
(4) This section applies in relation to benefits in kind as to payments of money.