134. The Registrar may be summoned for refusal to perform duty
(1) A person who determines that the Registrar has refused to perform a duty under these Regulations may require the Registrar to state in writing the grounds of the refusal.
(2) The Registrar shall state the grounds within 30 days of receiving the request.
(3) On receiving the grounds, or if no grounds are received within the 30 days, the person may commence proceedings against the Registrar to substantiate those grounds or the refusal.
(4) The Court may make the order it determines appropriate, and may give any directions it determines necessary for performance of the order.
(5) The Court may make the order as to costs and expenses it thinks appropriate.