64. Registration of statutory charges
(1) A person or Relevant Authority with the benefit of a statutory charge over real property may apply to the Registrar to have the charge registered in the folio.
(2) On receiving the application, the Registrar shall register the charge.
(3) The Registrar shall give notice of the registration to all persons who have a registered interest in the real property.
(4) Registration does not give the statutory charge any greater effect than it would have without registration.