PART 6 PART 6 STANDARD CONTENTS OF NOTICES FOR DELIVERY TO OTHER PERSONS ETC.
22. Standard contents of notices to be delivered to persons other than the Registrar(1) This Part 6 applies to notices which these Regulations require to be delivered to any person other than the Registrar.(2) Such notices must contain the standard contents set out in this Part 6 in addition to any content specifically required by these Regulations.(3) A notice of more than one nature must satisfy the requirements which apply to each.(4) However the requirements in respect of a document which is to be delivered to another person at the same time as the Registrar, may be satisfied by delivering to that other person a copy of the document delivered to the Registrar.
23. Standard contents of all notices
A notice must —(a) specify the nature of the notice;(b) in the case of proceedings relating to a Company or, if applicable, a non-Abu Dhabi Global Market Company, identify the Company or the non-Abu Dhabi Global Market Company;(c) specify the Section of these Regulations, paragraph of a Schedule to these Regulations or other provision of these Regulations under which the notice is given; and(d) in the case of a notice delivered by the Office-holder, specify the contact details for the Office-holder.
24. Standard contents of notices relating to the office of Office-holders
A notice relating to the office of the Office-holder must also identify the Office-holder and specify —(a) the date of the event of which notice is delivered;(b) where the notice relates to an appointment, the person making the appointment or, if the Court is making the appointment, then specify that it is doing so; and(c) where the notice relates to the termination of an appointment, the reason for that termination.
25. Standard contents of notices relating to documents
A notice relating to a document must also specify —(a) the nature of the document;(b) the date of the document; and(c) where the document relates to a period of time, the period of time to which the document relates.
26. Standard contents of notices relating to Court proceedings or orders
A notice relating to Court proceedings must also identify those proceedings and if the notice relates to a Court order specify —(a) the nature of the Court order; and(b) the date of the order.
27. Standard contents of notices of the results of meetings
A notice of the result of a meeting must also specify —(a) the purpose of and venue for the meeting;(b) whether a required quorum was in attendance for the meeting to take place; and(c) if the meeting took place, the outcome of the meeting (including any resolutions passed).
28. Standard contents of returns or reports of matters considered by correspondence
A return or report of matters, consideration of which has been sought by correspondence, must also specify —(a) the purpose of the consideration; and(b) the outcome of the consideration (including any resolutions passed or deemed to be passed).